AMERICAN BIKE SHOP VOOR ALLE HARLEY-DAVIDSON ONDERDELEN EN ACCESSOIRES VAN A(CCU) TOT Z(ADEL)
ABS webshop / Uitlaten / Systeem Shovelhead / ABS partnumber: 017168
SUPERTRAPP 2:1 MEGAPHONE, STRAIGHT CUT2-INTO-1 HIGH-EXIT MEGAPHONE SYSTEM
• Megaphone system with patented SuperTrapp tunable disc technology.
• 2-1 Megaphone system with a 2" collector and 4" diameter muffler.
• Provides an approx. 8-10% HP gain over stock.
• Designed for best results with stock capacity and generally smaller engines.
• Adjust sound levels and powerband by adding or removing 4” external discs
• Backpressure is adjustable through the use of the SuperTrapp internal disc system.
• Includes 12 four inch discs, rebuildable core and packing.
These exhaust-systems have less back pressure than the stock system.
This causes a lean fuel mixture, the fuel metering system should be readjusted.
On some models kickarm or floorboards may have to be changed for proper fitment.
SuperTrapp Disc System
A signature feature of SuperTrapp exhaust systems is the diffuser disc technology.
This technology allows the rider to adapt their bike, or ATV, to a specific riding environment.
This is accomplished through a series of discs with a precisely aligned diameter that form the exhaust outlet.
By adding or subtracting discs, the rider can tune the powerband and sound of their machine in just a few minutes with basic hand tools.
Removing discs decreases the exhaust opening and increases backpressure.
This effectively decreases the powerband to create more low-end torque.
It also decreases exhaust tone and enriches carburetion.
Adding discs increases the exhaust outlet and decreases back pressure.
This widens the powerband at the top end.
It also increases exhaust tone and leans out carburetion.
SuperTrapp systems come with installation instructions that indicate the recommended number of discs for each application.
ABS partnumber: 017168