AMERICAN BIKE SHOP VOOR ALLE HARLEY-DAVIDSON ONDERDELEN EN ACCESSOIRES VAN A(CCU) TOT Z(ADEL)
ABS webshop / Achtervering / Touring 80-up / ABS partnumber: 016879
REPLACEMENT SHOCKS 11 INCH80-19 TOURING MODELS:
FLT/ FLHT/ FLHR/ FLHX/ FLTR
(except H-D FL Trikes)
STANDARD DUTY, DUAL RATE PROGRESSIVE WOUND SPRINGS
• Nitrogen-charged steel monotube damper bodies with hard chromeplated shafts.
• Dual-rate progressive wound springs for a smooth, comfortable ride.
• Adjustable spring preload.
• Ride-height adjustable, +/- 1/2" from size listed.
• Chrome shocks feature chrome springs and damper bodies with clear anodized end caps/eyelets.
• Mount with existing hardware.
• Sold in pairs
• Lowering the motorcycle will reduce ground and cornering clearance.
• Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues such as swingarm/ axle to exhaust contact, as well as chain/ belt guard or tire contact.
• OEM upper shock mount covers will not fit with these shocks.
• Not for use with rear lowering kits.
• Shocks shorter than OEM length have reduced travel, this may affect the ride quality and handling of the motorcycle.
Damping Method: Gas Charged
Extended Length Imperial: 11" (279mm)
Mounting Position: Rear
Reservoir Location: Internal
Riding Style: Street
Spring Type: Single Progressive Rate
Type: Coilover Monotube
ABS partnumber: 016879